This is a Honey of a Home - to see it is to buy it ! Will impress you like a show-home. Pristine bungalow in a good Acadia location priced to sell quickly ! Assessed at over $438,000. 2 bdrms on main level (was formerly 3) Extra GENEROUS size Master Bdrm with sliding door directly to a spacious south private deck . Classy hardwood flooring including Living area, kitchen and hallway . Bright cheery kitchen has newer stainless steel refrigerator with a wall opening to Living room. Main bath has 2 pedestal vanities plus tub and shower . All this plus newer central air conditioning ! Lower level is fully developed with spacious 3rd bedroom which has adjoining 3 piece bathroom with walk-in shower. Large recreation room with adjacent exercise area . Laundry area with soaker/rinse sink . Furnace is approx. 12 yrs old , water heater is newer. Backyard has firepit and storage shed along with an oversize single garage (22 x 19 ) Newer perimeter fencing plus paved rear laneway . Nicely landscaped .
As your REALTOR®, you can count on me to be by your side throughout every step of the real estate process. My business background provides a strong foundation for evaluating the latest market conditions and crafting a marketing plan that is unique to you.
Fully committed to my clients, I am proud to be my clients’ go-to REALTOR® for any of their future real estate needs.
- List Price $477,500
- MLS® No. C4241190
- Style 2 Storey
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2015
- Age 4
- Amenities Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Sq ft 1252
- Lot 5,942 sq ft
- Condo Fee $150 / Monthly
- Features Back Lane, Corner, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Address # 1 110 23 Avenue NE, Calgary, AB
What an opportunity to own with this south facing home in the much sought after community of Tuxedo Park. Inner city living at its best with this custom built 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Pride of ownership shows throughout with many upgrades. Quartz countertops, 9 ft ceilings, upgraded appliances, 3 dimensional backsplash and more. Enjoy relaxing nights and/or dinner beside the double sided fireplace. Cool down from those summer days/nights with the central flow Air conditioning. This fantastic property is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shops and the popular Italian markets. Only minutes from the core and easily accessible via centre street. Bus routes directly to the city centre are only steps away. Book your showing today!
- List Price $199,900
- MLS® No. C4238793
- Style Single Level Unit
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 1968
- Age 51
- Amenities Balcony, Vinyl Windows
- Sq ft 619
- Condo Fee $322 / Monthly
- Features Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View
- Address # 507 605 14 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB
- Open House Apr 28, 1:00-4:00 - - LARGE and FULLY UPDATED condo for a PRICE YOU CAN'T RESIST. This home is CLOSE TO IT ALL comfortably between City Center and 17th Ave, in the Beltline community the COSMOPOLITAN HUB OF THE CITY. This condo is amazingly QUIET AND COZY. So many tasteful DESIGNER UPGRADES from fixtures to tiles, cabinets, and wallpaper. And the must-have IN-SUITE LAUNDRY. There is plenty of room for a king size bed. The south exposure is FULL OF SUN AND WARMTH to enjoy from the OPEN FLOOR PLAN or balcony with views of Mount Royal. You have a covered parking stall directly below the unit. This friendly building is well maintained, is professionally managed and features storage lockers, and is 100 feet away from a City bike lane. PETS ARE WELCOME (with approval). MINUTES WALK in any direction and you can take your pick of restaurants, coffee shops, craft breweries, shops, parks, points of interest, and SO MUCH MORE. . . Act now to check out this AWESOME DEAL in the HEART OF THE CITY.